What sets Stacy Kanda dentistry apart?
With well over 100 years of combined experience, Dr. Stacy Kanda and his staff will take care of all your dental needs. Our qualified and dedicated staff will provide you with any and all dental services you require and exceed your expectations.
Stacy Kanda, D.D.S.
- Born and raised in Auburn, Washington and graduated from Auburn High School (many, many years ago)
- I live in Auburn with my wife Rose. We enjoy spending time with our four kids and our five grandkids. We love our Seattle sports teams. Go Hawks, Mariners and Sounders!
- Received undergraduate degree in Oceanography in 1975 from the University of Washington
- Dental training completed 1979 at the University of Washington School of Dentistry
- During dental school I was fortunate to participate in the Honors Program and received more advanced training in Periodontics, Endodontics and Prosthodontics
- Graduated with Honors. Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, graduated in top 10, Class of 1979
Post-graduate training has included courses in Cosmetic Dentistry, Periodontics, Crown and Bridge Restorative Dentistry, Infection Control and advanced training in Implant restorations through Branemark-Nobel Biocare
Member in good standing in the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association and South King County Dental Association
Lori, Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Graduated in 1981 from Eastern Washington University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Dental Hygiene
- Started working with Dr. Kanda in 1983
- Member of American Dental Hygiene Association
- Member of Lake Washington Dental Hygiene Society
- Member of planning committee for Lake Washington Technical College Dental Hygiene program
- Mentor for Dental Hygiene student at LWTC
Elizabeth, Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Has lived in Federal Way for over 20 years
- Graduated from Todd Beamer High School
- Completed the Dental Hygiene program at Portland Community College
- Member of the Lake Washington Dental Hygiene Society
- Has one dog names Max and since she lives close to the office, she gets to have lunch with him nearly every day!
Renae, Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
- Started working for Dr. Kanda in 2007 after graduating from Bates Technical College
- Encourages her husband to golf (a lot)
- Mom of one awesome son
- Served in the U.S. Army from 1991 to 1994 and we would like to thank Renae for serving our country!
Judy, Insurance Coordinator
- 30 years dental experience
- Started working with Dr. Kanda in 1994
Terri, Financial Coordinator
- Graduated from Fort Steilacoom Community College
- 26 years dental experience
- Member of Face to Face Training Team
- Clover Park VocTech Dental Office Administrator Program graduate 1985
- Started working with Dr. Kanda in 2004
2335 Southwest 320th
Street Suite 1
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253) 272-5930 Email
© 2017 Dex Media. All rights reserved.